Coronavirus and your wellbeing
You might be worried about coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it could affect your life. This may include having to stay at home and avoid other people.
This might feel difficult or stressful. But there are lots of things you can try that could help your wellbeing.
This information is to help you cope if:
• you’re feeling anxious or worried about coronavirus
• you’re staying at home and avoiding public places, following Government advice that we should stay at home as much as possible
• you are self-isolating because you, or someone you live with, has symptoms of coronavirus. Self-isolating means that you stay home and keep away from other people.
And it covers:
• Practical advice for staying at home
• Taking care of your mental health and wellbeing
• Support for work, benefits and housing
• Checklist for staying at home